What's a girl to do when she's looking to regain her blogging mojo? Why, answer a list of random questions of course. Stolen from one of my most favorite bloggers, Miss Zoot, who stole it from someone else before herself. That's the way it works, you know.
1. It’s 2AM and you are not home. You are more than likely:
Wishing I was at home and in the bed.
2. What’s the last thing you spent more than $100 on?
Not counting trips to the grocery store, I'm pretty sure that would be clothes for the boys. I have a slight Gymboree problem.
3. What do your bank checks look like?
Standard issue style from the bank. (Same answer as Zoot)
4. Where did the shirt you are currently wearing come from?
Swag from the music store where my ex-husband worked. Guitar strings.
5. Name something that will be on your Christmas wish list:
There are a couple of Anna Podris' paintings I've had my eye on for awhile. If they haven't been sold, I'll probably ask for one of those. Or, a more modest request would be a new Holly Aiken bag - one with the birds. I love those.
6. What color is your toothbrush?
7. Name something you collect and tell us about it.
Local artists. I love to have original artwork in our home - especially that is created by North Carolina artists.
8. Last restaurant you ate at. Who were you with? How was it?
Torrero's with Kevin and the boys. It was fabulous. We hadn't eaten there in several months because of the whole no-dairy diet I've been on.
9. Who was the last person you bought a birthday card for?
My oldest nephew, Jacob. Unfortunately, it is still on my kitchen counter and his birthday was this past Monday. Even worse, my oldest niece's was in May, and I haven't sent hers either. I suck.
10. What is your worst bad habit?
Drinking waaaay too much diet coke. (Also Zoot's answer)
11. Name a magazine to which you subscribe?
12. Your favorite pizza toppings?
Fake pepperoni, black olives, and mushrooms.
13. Whose number were you looking up the last time you used a phone book?
I think I was looking for a doctor in the Yellow Pages.
14. Other than family, who is the person that you love most?
That's a hard one, and kinda silly one. But I guess I could narrow it down to Susan.
15. What is the last thing you cooked?
Last night I made beer braised sausages and warm potato salad (from Everyday Food).
16. Name something you wouldn’t want to buy used?
17. Which shoe do you put on first?
Maybe the left? That's the contact I put in first.
18. What is the last thing you remember losing?
Some LLL papers. But I found them this morning.
19. What is the ugliest piece of furniture in your house?
The cheap Target dresser in our room that I'm stuffing Colin's clothes in for now.
20. Last thing you bought and ended up returning?
Some pants for Colin.
21. What perfume/cologne do you wear? If none, why?
None right now because of the baby, but Kevin gave me some for Christmas a couple of years ago that I really like. I don't remember the name, but the bottle is plaid.
22. Your favorite board game?
I like Dominoes, but there's no board.
23. What was the last board game you played?
Card game, actually. BS with Mallory.
24. Where did your vehicle come from?
Smithfield. A Jeep dealer.
25. If a movie was made about your life what would the theme song be?
"Broken Things" by Julie Miller.
26. You’re sad, who can cheer you up easily?
It was always my granddaddy before he died. Now, it would be Kevin.
27. What was the color of the bridesmaid dresses of the last wedding you went to?
I have no idea. Black maybe?
28. What house cleaning chore do you hate to do the most?
Cleaning the blinds. So we didn't put them back up after the new windows went in. Ha.
29. What is your favorite way to eat chicken?
Fried, of course. With biscuits.
30. It is your birthday. You hope the cake is?
A mint chocolate chip log cake from Baskin Robbins. With lots of flowers and decorative icing. Yum.