Friday, September 14, 2007

A contest, a haiku, and more about my boobs

My friend and I just got done from a lovely morning of bra shopping and lunch. We are both hard to fit, but for opposite reasons.

I am to the point where I take a bra off at the end of the day, and it leaves an imprint of every seam or piece of lace in the cup. Textured boobs. Lovely. So I figured it was time to buy one or two more to last me the next couple of months.

Turns out, we do indeed need a new adjective. G is for ginormous won't fit anymore, quite literally. Today I purchased as 36I. Yep. I.

Remembering that it is Haiku Friday, I submit my humble lines here:

My boobs are so large
I believe each weighs 10 pounds
Sure hope Bird's hungry.

T and I decided that I should have a contest. A boob pool, if you will. Here are the rules:

  1. In the comments, take a guess at what you think the girls will require one week after giving birth. Right now, at 21 weeks, we are at 36I. Pre-pregnancy was 36DDD.
  2. If you are a "no-reply" comment leaver, please include your email address. Otherwise, I can't let you know if you win.
  3. By Valentine's Day, 2008 (I'm giving myself some leeway here because of the whole first time giving birth and all), I'll choose a winner from the correct guesses. I'll put the names into one of my bra cups and draw the winner at random.
  4. The winner will receive a t-shirt from the Pennyrich Bra Patch. As of right now, she only sells Mediums and Smalls, so I can't promise it will be a t-shirt that fits you, but I asked her if she would order more today. She said she might, because the frat boys from NCSU love them. They are awesome shirts. T got one today, and she said I could post a picture of her in hers.
  5. You have to guess before I write another post about my boobs, which could be anywhere from a week to a couple of months, depending on how much humor they provide me with.
That's it. A simple little contest. That won't be done until February, but hey. You know you want a Pennyrich Bra Patch t-shirt.