Saturday, July 31, 2010

Both boys at 6 months

I looked and looked for these pictures of Christopher to post right next to matching ones of Colin last night, but since my pictures are scattered between four different computers, I wasn't successful. I just happened to be on the right computer this afternoon and finally stumbled across them. You always find what you are looking for when you stop looking.


Christopher at 6 months:













Colin at 6 months:













Christopher at 6 months:











Colin at 6 months:













They don't look as much alike as I thought they did. Poor Colin definitely has ears from my side of the family. It's funny, Christopher looks more like his daddy, but he has long limbs like me. And Colin looks more like me, but has his daddy's long torso. That's pretty cool.

There really wasn't any point to this. Just a record for myself. And more pictures of the boys, because you can never have too many of those.