Thursday, August 30, 2007

Brit-NAY!!!

Guy: I think someone hijacked Britney Spears' website.

Moi: Why?

Guy: Well look at this. I lean over and see the apology she wrote to the paparazzi. The one in which we are all affirmed of her insanity.

Moi: Oh. No. She actually wrote that. And posted it herself. It's all her.

Guy: That is sad.

Moi: With the question I should have asked before "Why?"
Um, why are you even looking at Britney Spears' website???

Guy: You'll have to read my blog.

I'm afraid. Very afraid.

********

One time, Guy and I went to Carowinds for a couple of days. I love roller coasters. It's just a thing with me.

While there, Guy noticed a large segment of the population seemed to be of a certain demographic. I told him he couldn't know that just by looking at people.

Then he hauled off and hollered, "Brit-NAY! Hey, Brit-NAY!!"

About 20 girls in bikini tops and butt high cut offs showing off their tramp stamps turned around.

He won that match.