Thursday, June 26, 2008

Reason enough for a new camera

Yesterday was not the day Christopher turned five months old. Today is. I just don't ever know what day it is anymore.

Today's post was going to be some sweet pictures of me and Christopher on the tree swing in our backyard. Kevin* had taken them this afternoon. We take pictures on every month birthday.

Here's what you get instead. Because the damn camera didn't have a memory card in it. You would think a camera as nice as the one Kevin has would tell you when it didn't have a memory card in it. But it doesn't.

Of course I am extremely upset by this, and Kevin thinks this is funny. My main function in life, after all, is to provide amusement for him.

He said we could just take some more tomorrow.

Tomorrow. Is not Christopher's five month birthday.

Mr. Smarty Pants then proceeded to point out that neither was yesterday, but I said it was on my blog. So why couldn't I just be confused again tomorrow, take some more pictures, and everything would be fine.

He's lucky he's cute.

*Meet Kevin. He's my husband. Since I've dropped the pseudonyms at Deep South Moms, I figured I might as well drop them here too. Oh, and me? I'm Marty. Nice to meet you.