Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sunday bullets

Sunday isn't a day I usually blog. Couple the scheduling conflicts with the time change and then toss on the frequent night visits from Colin - and you get my November posts for Sunday. Now with BULLETS!

  • The older Colin gets, the more I realize how easy I had it with Christopher. How very cliche.
  • Yesterday, I got to see Mallory's field show for the first time all season. She had a solo and was awesome. I am so proud of her.
  • Christopher is recognizing some sight words now. They are all names of his friends in his class. This makes me extraordinarily happy.
  • Kevin and I had a spontaneous date last night. We went out to see Tres Chicas, who I love.
  • I'm teaching 2 year old Sunday School this year.
  • I would like to make and sell some Christmas pajamas this year, but I really haven't the foggiest idea of how to go about it. Well, the making part, I can do. Past that? Clueless.
  • The boys have already decided what they want for their birthday parties. In January. Christopher wants Batman, and Colin wants Mickey Mouse. So different from last year's Superhero party and Mickey Mouse party. I wish I had saved more of the stuff.
  • One more thing that I want to make sure I remember: Last weekend, I had tickets to take Christopher to the North Carolina Symphony. When I was going over the weekend plans with Mallory, she got excited about the concert, so I gave her my ticket and she took her little brother to the concert. I could spell out how awesome she is, but I think that story and the following picture sum it up nicely.