Friday, June 29, 2007

Team Whymommy

Over there to the right, you'll see a new sidebar box. This is the Team Whymommy box. There are already some bloggers listed there. Their links will take you to posts they have written about Whymommy. These bloggers are building the foundation for the Wall of Support that we are creating for Whymommy.

Any of you are welcome to join Team Whymommy. There are two ways to do this:

1. Simply display the button on your website or
2. Write a post about Whymommy and send me the link.

Or you can do both. I hope the list grows so long that it takes up my entire sidebar.

Please join us. The button won't be green on your site. I don't know what is up with my template lately. First it ate my header and footer, and now it is turning random buttons green.

I digress. Please let me know that you will be one of the blocks in our wall of support for Whymommy. There will be bling forthcoming.

Thanks.

Edited to add:

Please leave me an email address if your blogger ID is "no-reply." I really want to be able to send you the button or help with the code, but if I can't hit reply to the comment that comes through email, I can't send you the code. I'm not ignoring you, I just can't reply to a comment without an email. Thanks!