Monday, June 30, 2008

Somewhere else to be

I've got nothing. My brain is a little full with the moving talk and my child who refuses to sleep these days. Instead, I give you links.

Dooce is giving away five Wii Fit things. All you have to do to enter is leave a comment. I didn't leave a comment so that you, my dear friends, will have a better chance of winning. As of this posting, there were only 8,625 comments. Good luck.

Queen of Spain is trying out video comments. They are way cool, and I don't think I like them. Right. That made no sense. They are way cool, but if I use them, you will all hear how I talk and see what I look like while I'm blogging. Not good. Besides, my glasses reflect the computer screen and make me look like a frizzy headed robot.

And Erika has this cool thing that I'm somehow subscribed to on Bloglines. I don't know how I got there, but I love it. She does this much better than I do, so just go check her out and be entertained. It's called FriendFeed, and although I clicked through and signed up and stuff, I've decided it's too much work and I'll just follow Erika. Lazy me.