Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Drowning in unread and unwritten posts

No laptop still. Trying to have computer time when Guy's not having computer time is proving to be more difficult than I thought it would be. I get this time because I'm still in the bed with some nasty no good sinus issues. Blogging through the pain though. Woot.

I glance longingly at my Bloglines, watching the posts pile up, and I brush a tear from my eye.


On a completely random note, Guy and I now hate our Sleep Number bed. I posted a love letter to it over on Props and Pans, and now, 2 weeks later, we are returning it. Should I amend that post? I feel as though I should. "Sleep Number bed was great for the first week. Then developed large trench in the middle where the two air chambers separate and the foam insert crumbles beneath you. Also, bed is not designed for cuddling at all." That's not even to mention how awful it is for other activities.

We are going with a very traditional, boring, standard mattress. I can't wait.


One thing I will be checking today is Doogal. I am waiting anxiously to hear from Girl over at Fertile Mertile. She is having a very important ultrasound today. Say a little prayer for her Doogal if you will.