Saturday, April 21, 2007

Oh the love

Oh the Joys has gone nominating crazy.

My site was nominated for The Blogitzer!

Bless her heart. I'm touched. Honored. Flattered. That she would nominate my little corner of the blogosphere for the best writing ability. It's amazing. Especially since 80% of the strings of words that I place a period after are ever complete sentences. I'm just a fan. Of the period. I love that little dot. Grammatically speaking that is. The other kind of period can kiss my ass.

And then, I realized that she had also nominated me here:

My site was nominated for Best Blog About Stuff!

OTJ, you are too much.

The beauty of this is that you can vote for as many people you like. In the same category. So I can ask you to go vote for me and follow that up with suggesting that you vote for everyone else you love to read too! I'm going to go on a voting spree right now.