Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Imperfect Poster

Like I said, this was the first time that I attempted to nominate someone for a Perfect Post. I screwed up. You have to email the nomination days in advance, and I did it this morning. Right after I posted. I was supposed to email them the link to J's post and this blog - I read the instructions to mean that I was supposed to email them the link to the post where I talk about her post. No matter. I'm a tool, and that's that.

At first, as all good tools usually do, I thought that is was not me that had screwed up. I was looking at the list and it said that Oh The Joys had awarded Don't Take the Repeats. Silly people, that's backwards. It's supposed to be the other way around.

Like I said, I'm a tool.

It turns out that while I was busy not really awarding Oh The Joys with a Perfect Post Award for April, she was busy correctly awarding me with one.

I've never been so embarrassed in the blogosphere. And so humbled.


So here's a little button for Oh The Joys.

Edited to add: Okay, so I'm still a tool, but those sweet ladies went back in and added J to the Perfect Post Awards. I'm very grateful and will get it all right the next time!