Wednesday, May 09, 2007

You people are awesome

From Yesterday's comments . . .

"And you, you should remember that you can be sad AND celebratory. Your loss was great. What you have is really great. Those truths can live together in your heart." HBM

I still haven't figured out why I can't respond via email to comments that are left here. Must be a Blogger thing. Or a me thing. Probably me.

This had to be answered though, and I guess I can just do it here.

So much advice, caring, and laughter has come my way because of blogging. I try not to take it for granted, and I do tuck it all into my little box of positive energy.

Every once and awhile, there is a comment though that comes my way and I have to sit down. I have to sit down and chew on it, swallow it, let it get into my system, and hope that it never goes away.

HBM's comment is that kind of comment.

The kind of comment that reminds me that this can be even more than just community. Most days it feels like friends.

Thank you. I can't stinkin' wait until BlogHer.

There are so many more links I should make in this gushy gush gush post. I apologize. I'm so tired. Fifth grade math is hard. Lovely now knows that piano I can help with, but math? Not so much.