Monday, May 14, 2007

Nifty for me, maybe not for you

I just discovered that you can edit the day and time of your post. I'm so smart. This is something that everyone and their sister probably already knew. Ah, blogging by the seat of my pants. It's the way I go.

For those of you who have been around for the long haul (you poor dears), you probably remember the "de-blogging" incident. Because of more things I didn't know (like how linking to things actually links your blog to other blogs, and to search engines), someone found my blog who I didn't want to have found it.

I took it all down, saving each entry in a Word document, and pouted. Then I decided to put it back up under new pseudonyms. I went through stages of how anonymous it would be, finally deciding on using no real names, but that pictures would be okay. I try to be careful what I link to and what I name files and pictures, but hey. It's the internet. People are going to find you. I had nothing to hide, I just didn't want said individual lurking around if at all possible. Internet stalkers suck.

The biggest change was that I decided not to blog anything about people that I wouldn't want blogged about myself. I have followed that rule mostly I think. That has left me due a trip into HBM's basement to let off some steam probably, but that's alright.

Anyway, as I ramble on into eternity . . . the point is, when I put back up my old blog, I didn't know that I could put in the real dates of the entries.

This Thursday marks one year of blogging for me. I don't know why I find this important, but I do. So, I wanted to make all the posts fall under their real dates.

This means that if you are using a reader, I owe you a big apology here. Nothing to see. Just me editing. Sorry about that.