Friday, March 07, 2008

Starting early

Future and current bloggers. On the family blogging bed. With the blogging bear. And the blogging Boppy. My blogging boys. Wow. I need sleep.



















Thank you so much for all of your comments. I actually pulled them up on my Blackjack early this morning when I was nursing Bird, and I read them all over again.

If you don't think your one little comment matters? I'm here to tell you differently. Thank you so much - each and every little word matters very much.

7 comments:

  1. I think the best part of this picture is that Bird is staring at the screen as if to be proofreading or making sure it's all getting written down correctly!

    You're doing great, don't forget that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg he's cute. yay for blogging babies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennie8:28 AM

    I love it!

    I meant to leave a comment yesterday - just hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you, Canape.

    Hang in there!!

    xo CGF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my!! Such a SWEET picture!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable, adorable photo.

    And, re your last post, it IS hard. Anyone who tells you otherwise is just pretending.

    Thinking about you.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh come ON now. THAT is a cuuuute picture.

    Stay strong, you. You're doing great!

    ReplyDelete