Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Do Re Meme

Mamma tagged me. She probably thinks I'm ignoring her, and for that, I am deeply sorry. I have just been distracted. And, see #9.

It is the 10 Things About Me mememememe. I've been trying to think of 10 things that you don't know about me, and it is difficult. I have kind of told all here. Here goes though:

1. My shoe size is 9 1/2. 9 1/2 quadruple freaking A that is.

2. I used Macs exclusively until 2001. I had never even touched a PC. Now, I love my PC, and I don't care if that associates me with the dorky PC guy on the Mac commercials.

3. I have been in one pageant. No, I will not talk about it or post pictures.

4. My older dog and I used to do agility. She would get so excited that while she had to wait her turn to do an obstacle, she would bark over and over and over again. The teacher loved it. The rest of the class, not so much.

5. I was born breech. Came out butt first and folded in half. My poor poor mother. She makes up for it by telling everyone that I came out facing the world with my rear and stayed that way.

6. I am 9 years younger than my husband.

7. I was a vegetarian for 6 years. Then I remembered that I loved steak. And bacon.

8. I am scared of house fires. This carries over from my childhood and is made worse by the fact that our home now does not have a doggie door. I worry about how my dogs would get to safety.

9. I have a terrible, terrible memory. I am that friend who you tell things to, and then I forget them. It's great if you need to unload some dirty secrets, but pretty awful for just daily friend type conversations. I'll remember them eventually, but not in time for you to have not figured out that you are jogging my memory. Again.

10. I pop zits.

I'm supposed to tag 10 people, but I'm cheating. I'm just tagging a few preggos. Fertile Mertile, Ranting Radish, Pretty Pissy, Emmakirsten, Mommy Dance, and Andria, you ladies are up. Spill what you feel like you can spill! And if I missed any incubating babes, please consider yourself tagged as well.