Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Fear

I'm driving my family away. Tomorrow is my doctor's appointment and I'm scared - manifesting itself in incredibly prickly. Although I'm not totally sure what I'm scared of, I think it has to do with the last time I went in, I left without my baby.

If she has bad news tomorrow, I don't think I can handle it. I really need her to tell me that everything is healing as it should, and I should look for a cycle soon.

I'm into multitasking. I would like the rest of my mourning to intersect with the early weeks of pregnancy. Maybe that isn't right for everyone, but that is what I'm hoping can happen. Cleatus is going to have some siblings. I just hope it is soon.

Thursday I go in and have my roots taken care of. I'm going back to dark hair so that I don't get caught with roots again. That's a positive attitude, right?

It's National De-lurking Week, as Lizzy pointed out. Thanks, Lizzy. If I wasn't such a big mouth, I would go around and de-lurk on all the blogs I read. However, I have commented on all of them I think. So, I guess I could just ask for the lurkers to step in and say hi. I know I'm not the easiest to talk to right now. Just "Hi" would be great though.