Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Pockets of laughter

While I'm in a listing mood, there has been this post floating around in my head for a few days now. Most of my writing has been me just throwing it all up on the keyboard and hitting publish. That has left 99% of the past several entries pretty damn depressing.

I think I said one day that there were "pockets of laughter." If I didn't type it, I certainly thought it. Guy and I have laughed together. Lovely and I have laughed. Laughter still pops in occasionally. Since I'm pretty sure I have nothing funny to write today, I'm offering up the things I've seen or read that have made me laugh. Thanks a million to each blogger who gave me a chuckle, a nice hearty laugh, or in the case of Izzymom - the need to dry my eyes from laughing instead of sadness. These moments have been wonderful little breaks in the boohooing.

1. Mindsticker. Even if you have a slow connection, you must watch this (Izzymom).

2. Contagious laughter. There is nothing more beautiful or fun than baby laughing (Mommy, Ph.D).

3. Oh the Joys. I could link to just one, but then you might miss some of the other hilarious moments. I do love the term, "Yipee Yahoo Region." She is going right on the blogroll without the typical "wait and see if my attention span holds" waiting period of a week or two.

4. Christmas cookies, hers and his. You should read the whole thing, but make sure you do make it down to the cookies. (Mom-101)

I thought there was more, but then I realized that I had just watched the Mindsticker video about 12 times.

Hope you got a chuckle or two. The least I can do is have someone else make you smile today :)